Cameron Diaz says she regrets having Botox treatments
- Photo: Billy Farrell/BFANYC.com/.1 of 20
- Photo: ATB/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Justin Steffman/Splash News3 of 20
- Photo: Instagram4 of 20
- Photo: @diaz_cameron/Instagram5 of 20
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Lenny Abbot/Pacific Coast News7 of 20
- Photo: WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.11 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invisiona/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Katryna/SBMF/Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Breedo/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Cameron Diaz has admitted having injections of Botox in the past, but exclusively tells ET that she's not a fan of the anti-aging procedure.
Speaking to ET special correspondent and animal rights activist Beth Stern, the 41-year-old Diaz commented about experimenting with Botox. "I've tried [Botox] before, where it was like [a] little tiny touch of something. It changed my face in such a weird way that I was like, 'No, I don't want to [be] like [that]' ... I'd rather see my face aging than a face that doesn't belong to me at all."
The actress goes on to say that she doesn't dislike her laugh lines. "I love it, I don't mind. It's like, 'Guess what this means, I've smiled my whole life.' I love life. I'm happy I don't have a problem with that."
Diaz offers her own nutrition and fitness tips in her book "The Body Book," which is available now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite