Cameron Diaz says she regrets having Botox treatments
- Photo: Billy Farrell/BFANYC.com/.1 of 20
- Photo: ATB/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Justin Steffman/Splash News3 of 20
- Photo: Instagram4 of 20
- Photo: @diaz_cameron/Instagram5 of 20
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Lenny Abbot/Pacific Coast News7 of 20
- Photo: WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.11 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invisiona/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Katryna/SBMF/Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Breedo/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Cameron Diaz has admitted having injections of Botox in the past, but exclusively tells ET that she's not a fan of the anti-aging procedure.
Speaking to ET special correspondent and animal rights activist Beth Stern, the 41-year-old Diaz commented about experimenting with Botox. "I've tried [Botox] before, where it was like [a] little tiny touch of something. It changed my face in such a weird way that I was like, 'No, I don't want to [be] like [that]' ... I'd rather see my face aging than a face that doesn't belong to me at all."
The actress goes on to say that she doesn't dislike her laugh lines. "I love it, I don't mind. It's like, 'Guess what this means, I've smiled my whole life.' I love life. I'm happy I don't have a problem with that."
Diaz offers her own nutrition and fitness tips in her book "The Body Book," which is available now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite