Cameron Diaz says she regrets having Botox treatments
- Photo: Billy Farrell/BFANYC.com/.1 of 20
- Photo: ATB/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Justin Steffman/Splash News3 of 20
- Photo: Instagram4 of 20
- Photo: @diaz_cameron/Instagram5 of 20
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Lenny Abbot/Pacific Coast News7 of 20
- Photo: WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.11 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invisiona/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Katryna/SBMF/Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Breedo/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the SuperheroesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:09:00 AM
- Paula Deen Returns to 'Today' Show After N-Word Fiasco to Apologize and Make Some MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Black-ish' Creator Goes for Specific Stereotypes While Telling a Universal StoryMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' EP on Saturating Market With Too Many Spinoffs: 'TherMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife FightMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:15:00 AM
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the Superheroes
Cameron Diaz has admitted having injections of Botox in the past, but exclusively tells ET that she's not a fan of the anti-aging procedure.
Speaking to ET special correspondent and animal rights activist Beth Stern, the 41-year-old Diaz commented about experimenting with Botox. "I've tried [Botox] before, where it was like [a] little tiny touch of something. It changed my face in such a weird way that I was like, 'No, I don't want to [be] like [that]' ... I'd rather see my face aging than a face that doesn't belong to me at all."
The actress goes on to say that she doesn't dislike her laugh lines. "I love it, I don't mind. It's like, 'Guess what this means, I've smiled my whole life.' I love life. I'm happy I don't have a problem with that."
Diaz offers her own nutrition and fitness tips in her book "The Body Book," which is available now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite