Cameron Diaz says she regrets having Botox treatments
- Photo: Billy Farrell/BFANYC.com/.1 of 20
- Photo: ATB/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Justin Steffman/Splash News3 of 20
- Photo: Instagram4 of 20
- Photo: @diaz_cameron/Instagram5 of 20
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Lenny Abbot/Pacific Coast News7 of 20
- Photo: WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.11 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invisiona/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Katryna/SBMF/Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Breedo/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Cameron Diaz has admitted having injections of Botox in the past, but exclusively tells ET that she's not a fan of the anti-aging procedure.
Speaking to ET special correspondent and animal rights activist Beth Stern, the 41-year-old Diaz commented about experimenting with Botox. "I've tried [Botox] before, where it was like [a] little tiny touch of something. It changed my face in such a weird way that I was like, 'No, I don't want to [be] like [that]' ... I'd rather see my face aging than a face that doesn't belong to me at all."
The actress goes on to say that she doesn't dislike her laugh lines. "I love it, I don't mind. It's like, 'Guess what this means, I've smiled my whole life.' I love life. I'm happy I don't have a problem with that."
Diaz offers her own nutrition and fitness tips in her book "The Body Book," which is available now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite