Cameron Diaz says she regrets having Botox treatments
- Photo: Billy Farrell/BFANYC.com/.1 of 20
- Photo: ATB/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Justin Steffman/Splash News3 of 20
- Photo: Instagram4 of 20
- Photo: @diaz_cameron/Instagram5 of 20
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Lenny Abbot/Pacific Coast News7 of 20
- Photo: WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.11 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invisiona/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Katryna/SBMF/Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Breedo/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Cameron Diaz has admitted having injections of Botox in the past, but exclusively tells ET that she's not a fan of the anti-aging procedure.
Speaking to ET special correspondent and animal rights activist Beth Stern, the 41-year-old Diaz commented about experimenting with Botox. "I've tried [Botox] before, where it was like [a] little tiny touch of something. It changed my face in such a weird way that I was like, 'No, I don't want to [be] like [that]' ... I'd rather see my face aging than a face that doesn't belong to me at all."
The actress goes on to say that she doesn't dislike her laugh lines. "I love it, I don't mind. It's like, 'Guess what this means, I've smiled my whole life.' I love life. I'm happy I don't have a problem with that."
Diaz offers her own nutrition and fitness tips in her book "The Body Book," which is available now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite