Cameron Diaz to Alex Rodriguez: "I Love You Too Much"
- Photo: PN2/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Vita Coco/Anthony Mandler/Promotional3 of 15
- Photo: Vita Coco/Anthony Mandler/Promotional4 of 15
- Photo: Victor Calvo/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: NFL/FOX6 of 15
- Photo: NFL/FOX7 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: KADENA PIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE10 of 15
- Photo: Misha Japaridze/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: A-way! / Splash News/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Misha Japaridze/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Sean Thorton/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Bad teacher, great girlfriend!
Although occasionally cautious about their PDA, Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez shared a goofy, intimate moment with millions at the the Super Bowl in Miami this past February -- when the actress, 38, and Yankees slugger, 35, were caught on camera feeding popcorn to one another in the stands.
Promoting her flick "Bad Teacher" (costarring ex beau Justin Timberlake) on "Late Night with David Letterman" Monday, the leggy star explained the snacky show of affection.
"We were watching the game, and I was eating, and I was getting down to, like, the last couple pieces of popcorn," Diaz recalled. "And all of a sudden, I see [Alex's] hand coming in," she says of her man. "Anybody who knows me does not put their hand in my food, especially when it's close to my mouth."
But Diaz suddenly felt generous. "I said, 'What are you. . . ?' And then I went, 'You know what? I love you too much, I'm going to give it to you. You deserve it.'"
The sexy pair got a big laugh that their snacking pics hit the web so quickly.
"We started laughing so hard," Diaz told David Letterman. "Like, 'Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?'"
Despite recent rumors of a split, the duo are stronger than ever lately -- making out at a recent A-list bash following the "MTV Movie Awards" June 5 and having a lovey-dovey day together in Miami two days later.
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite