Cameron Diaz to Alex Rodriguez: "I Love You Too Much"
- Photo: PN2/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Vita Coco/Anthony Mandler/Promotional3 of 15
- Photo: Vita Coco/Anthony Mandler/Promotional4 of 15
- Photo: Victor Calvo/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: NFL/FOX6 of 15
- Photo: NFL/FOX7 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: KADENA PIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE10 of 15
- Photo: Misha Japaridze/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: A-way! / Splash News/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Misha Japaridze/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Sean Thorton/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Keke Palmer Joins Masters of SexMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind Auditions
Bad teacher, great girlfriend!
Although occasionally cautious about their PDA, Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez shared a goofy, intimate moment with millions at the the Super Bowl in Miami this past February -- when the actress, 38, and Yankees slugger, 35, were caught on camera feeding popcorn to one another in the stands.
Promoting her flick "Bad Teacher" (costarring ex beau Justin Timberlake) on "Late Night with David Letterman" Monday, the leggy star explained the snacky show of affection.
"We were watching the game, and I was eating, and I was getting down to, like, the last couple pieces of popcorn," Diaz recalled. "And all of a sudden, I see [Alex's] hand coming in," she says of her man. "Anybody who knows me does not put their hand in my food, especially when it's close to my mouth."
But Diaz suddenly felt generous. "I said, 'What are you. . . ?' And then I went, 'You know what? I love you too much, I'm going to give it to you. You deserve it.'"
The sexy pair got a big laugh that their snacking pics hit the web so quickly.
"We started laughing so hard," Diaz told David Letterman. "Like, 'Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?'"
Despite recent rumors of a split, the duo are stronger than ever lately -- making out at a recent A-list bash following the "MTV Movie Awards" June 5 and having a lovey-dovey day together in Miami two days later.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite