Cameron Diaz to Alex Rodriguez: "I Love You Too Much"
- Photo: PN2/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Vita Coco/Anthony Mandler/Promotional3 of 15
- Photo: Vita Coco/Anthony Mandler/Promotional4 of 15
- Photo: Victor Calvo/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: NFL/FOX6 of 15
- Photo: NFL/FOX7 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: KADENA PIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE10 of 15
- Photo: Misha Japaridze/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: A-way! / Splash News/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Misha Japaridze/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Sean Thorton/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Bad teacher, great girlfriend!
Although occasionally cautious about their PDA, Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez shared a goofy, intimate moment with millions at the the Super Bowl in Miami this past February -- when the actress, 38, and Yankees slugger, 35, were caught on camera feeding popcorn to one another in the stands.
Promoting her flick "Bad Teacher" (costarring ex beau Justin Timberlake) on "Late Night with David Letterman" Monday, the leggy star explained the snacky show of affection.
"We were watching the game, and I was eating, and I was getting down to, like, the last couple pieces of popcorn," Diaz recalled. "And all of a sudden, I see [Alex's] hand coming in," she says of her man. "Anybody who knows me does not put their hand in my food, especially when it's close to my mouth."
But Diaz suddenly felt generous. "I said, 'What are you. . . ?' And then I went, 'You know what? I love you too much, I'm going to give it to you. You deserve it.'"
The sexy pair got a big laugh that their snacking pics hit the web so quickly.
"We started laughing so hard," Diaz told David Letterman. "Like, 'Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?'"
Despite recent rumors of a split, the duo are stronger than ever lately -- making out at a recent A-list bash following the "MTV Movie Awards" June 5 and having a lovey-dovey day together in Miami two days later.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite