Carey Mulligan, 25: Doctor Told Me I Needed Botox
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
Carey Mulligan isn't afraid to admit she has a few flaws, but that doesn't mean she's ready to get a little work done.
When the Oscar-nominated actress met with a doctor in L.A., the 25-year-old tells Elle UK she was horrified when he suggested giving her a little filler to smooth out some wrinkles.
"I said, 'I have some lines here under my eye and they're annoying. What can you do?' He looked at my face and said, 'We'll just drop some Botox in here and here," she recalls. "I said, 'What the ----? I'm only 25! Are you joking?'"
Continued Mulligan: "Isn't that, well, the antithesis of what I'm trying to do as an actress? Only in L.A. would someone try and give you Botox when you're 25 years old."
But the January cover girl isn't just unhappy with her crow's feet: She can't stand her famously cropped coif either!
"I hate my hair. After 'An Education,' I had a small part in Michael Mann's film 'Public Enemies,' and he wanted me to dye it white-blonde, and it wrecked my hair," the actress complains. "Literally, ruined it. It was falling apart, fried. So I had to cut it off. I cried."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite