Celebs Who Put Carriage Before MarriageRelated: Listomania, Alicia Keys, Amy Adams, Ashlee Simpson, Ben Affleck, David Beckham, Drew Barrymore
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza / WENN/WENN19 of 41
Baggage: Fisher spent three years studying Judaism so she could convert and marry Cohen.
Baby carriage: Their first daughter, Olive, was born Oct. 17, 2007, and their second, Elula Lottie Miriam, was born in August 2010.
Marriage: Engaged since 2004, they married March 15, 2010, in a traditional Jewish ceremony in Paris, in front of six guests.
Footnotes: She's Australian, he's British. Although Cohen is not afraid of utter public embarassment (like wearing a neon-green thong in public), the couple is intensely private and has never discussed their personal lives, including any specifics on their marriage or kids.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite