Catherine Zeta-Jones breaks down as paparazzi pounce at airport
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall4 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Wales News Service/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
Catherine Zeta-Jones fought back tears upon her arrival at a New York airport last week when she was hounded by the paparazzi as she tried to race home to cancer-stricken husband, Michael Douglas.
The Chicago star jetted back to the Big Apple on Thursday following a brief trip to her native Wales to launch the Ryder Cup golf tournament.
But she failed to avoid the media attention when she landed and almost broke down as photographers crowded around her and snapped away, blocking her exit from the airport terminal.
RELATED: 'Wall Street:' Where Are They Now?
In video footage obtained by U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, the actress struggles to maintain her composure and can be seen shaking her head and shouting, "Enough, enough. Enough! Get away. Away, away! Enough already! I'm tired of this."
At one point, Zeta-Jones stops at a doorway and turns away from the cameras as her assistants attempt to shield her from the flashbulbs.
The actress reportedly cut short her U.K. visit amid fears Douglas' health is deteriorating as he continues his treatment for throat cancer.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite