Celebri-ScentsRelated: Celeb, Inc., Beyonce, Britney Spears, Eva Longoria, Heidi Klum, Hilary Duff, Jennifer Aniston
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage.com1 of 13
By Drew Mackie
"Get a whiff of Hollywood all up in your face!" That's the logic underlying the celebrity fragrance industry, which aims to titillate yet another human sense with the products of the rich and famous. But which celebs can you smell like?
Elizabeth Taylor may be the queen of celeb-associated perfumes, with her White Diamonds proving to be one with real staying power. But Britney Spears is totally giving Taylor a run for her money, as she's released a signature scent at least once a year since 2004. The names read like chapters in a tell-all about Spears's career: Curious in Control, Circus Fantasy and Cosmic Radiance, just to name a few.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite