Celebs & Athletes at ESPY Awards React to Mel Gibson's Rants
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Warner Bros. Pictures/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: FRANCOIS MORI/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Johnstone/Boon/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Craig Barritt/Getty Images North America6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
From "Saturday Night Live" star Andy Samberg to NFL star Terrell Owens, stars spoke to ET at the 2010 ESPY Awards about the shocking and obscene audio recordings of Mel Gibson going on a verbal rampage against his ex girlfriend and mother of his child, Oksana Grigorieva.
"The first time we let him go," Arsenio Hall said of Mel's obscene comments. "But if you keep making the same mistake, ... we have to come down on you, Mel."
Samberg said of the Gibson rants that have been released by Radar Online, "He's keeping it interesting. That's all I'm saying."
"It's tough. Obviously there are some issues that need to be resolved," T.O. said of Gibson. "He's off his kilter right now."
Speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno reacted to the news, saying, "If somebody has something to say that's not worthwhile or of value, I don't pay attention."
"Wipeout" host and comedian John Henson compared the rant to a "six-year-old having a temper tantrum." He said of Gibson, "I think he needs a time out. I think that might be a two strikes and your out scenario."
Related stories: Justin Timberlake: Playing With The Pros
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite