Celebs & Athletes at ESPY Awards React to Mel Gibson's Rants
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Warner Bros. Pictures/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: FRANCOIS MORI/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Johnstone/Boon/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Craig Barritt/Getty Images North America6 of 7
More Celeb News
- TNT's 'Mob City' Gets Soft Ratings StartMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:44:14 PM
- 'Glee' 100th Episode: Dianna Agron Joins the ReunionMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:41:18 PM
- Elliot Gould, 'SNL's' Nasim Pedrad Join John Mulaney and Martin Short in MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:04:15 PM
- It's 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' and 'Frozen' vs. theMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 11:45:55 AM
- 'Narnia' Sequel Taps David Magee to Write ScriptMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:49:16 AM
- TNT's 'Mob City' Gets Soft Ratings Start
From "Saturday Night Live" star Andy Samberg to NFL star Terrell Owens, stars spoke to ET at the 2010 ESPY Awards about the shocking and obscene audio recordings of Mel Gibson going on a verbal rampage against his ex girlfriend and mother of his child, Oksana Grigorieva.
"The first time we let him go," Arsenio Hall said of Mel's obscene comments. "But if you keep making the same mistake, ... we have to come down on you, Mel."
Samberg said of the Gibson rants that have been released by Radar Online, "He's keeping it interesting. That's all I'm saying."
"It's tough. Obviously there are some issues that need to be resolved," T.O. said of Gibson. "He's off his kilter right now."
Speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno reacted to the news, saying, "If somebody has something to say that's not worthwhile or of value, I don't pay attention."
"Wipeout" host and comedian John Henson compared the rant to a "six-year-old having a temper tantrum." He said of Gibson, "I think he needs a time out. I think that might be a two strikes and your out scenario."
Related stories: Justin Timberlake: Playing With The Pros
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite