Celebs Who've Been BridesmaidsRelated: Listomania, Amanda Bynes, Britney Spears, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Biel, Jessica Simpson, Kate Bosworth
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 18
By Molly McGonigle
Since it's summer, you can bet there will be weddings all season long. And just like us, celebs often have to step in and serve in their friends' bridal parties. See which A-listers have been more than happy to not be the center of attention, for at least an afternoon, in honor of their loved ones.
In March 2012, Jessica Simpson and her sister, Ashlee, were bridesmaids in Lauren Zelman's wedding to Bret Harrison at the Parker Hotel in Palm Springs, Calif. And even though she was eight months pregnant at the time, a source told Us Weekly that Jessica Simpson "was a good sport about being a bridesmaid even though she is so pregnant. It definitely wasn't easy for her to get around and help the bride." Zelman is a childhood friend of the Simpson sisters.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite