Channing Tatum: I worry about Justin Bieber
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: LRR//Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: REX Features/.5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Hewitt/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: HRC/ WENN.com/WENN/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle RideMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:27:16 AM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle Ride
Channing Tatum's paternal instincts are already kicking in and he only just welcomed his baby girl, Everly, into the world on May 31. The "Magic Mike" man tells Vanity Fair magazine's July issue that he has some concerns about Justin Bieber.
"I worry about Bieber, man. That kid's wildly talented," Channing, 33, said of the 19-year-old heartthrob. "I hope he doesn't fall down into the usual ways of young kids because it's so hard for someone to be responsible when they're not asked to be."
Prior to him and his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, 32, becoming parents, the actor was already talking strategy on how he wanted to raise his child. "I'm just going to be a good friend to my kid," People's Sexiest Man Alive told the publication. "One thing I definitely want to change is that whole 'I don't want you to make the same mistakes' mentality. My dad didn't have much money growing up; he didn't have much of an education. He forced that on me, and I didn't want it."
Tatum added that he plans to take on parenting one day at a time. "I don't think you can prepare. It's a bit of a freestyle," he told Vanity Fair contributing editor Rich Cohen. "I don't know anyone who did have perfect parents. It's provided me with lessons I'll try to improve upon when I'm up to bat."
At the time of his interview with VF, neither Tatum nor his wife knew the sex of their baby, but as we know now, the actor guessed right! "My wife thinks boy. I think girl," he revealed.
What do you think of Tatum's views on fatherhood?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite