Channing Tatum: I worry about Justin Bieber
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: LRR//Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: REX Features/.5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Hewitt/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: HRC/ WENN.com/WENN/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit win
Channing Tatum's paternal instincts are already kicking in and he only just welcomed his baby girl, Everly, into the world on May 31. The "Magic Mike" man tells Vanity Fair magazine's July issue that he has some concerns about Justin Bieber.
"I worry about Bieber, man. That kid's wildly talented," Channing, 33, said of the 19-year-old heartthrob. "I hope he doesn't fall down into the usual ways of young kids because it's so hard for someone to be responsible when they're not asked to be."
Prior to him and his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, 32, becoming parents, the actor was already talking strategy on how he wanted to raise his child. "I'm just going to be a good friend to my kid," People's Sexiest Man Alive told the publication. "One thing I definitely want to change is that whole 'I don't want you to make the same mistakes' mentality. My dad didn't have much money growing up; he didn't have much of an education. He forced that on me, and I didn't want it."
Tatum added that he plans to take on parenting one day at a time. "I don't think you can prepare. It's a bit of a freestyle," he told Vanity Fair contributing editor Rich Cohen. "I don't know anyone who did have perfect parents. It's provided me with lessons I'll try to improve upon when I'm up to bat."
At the time of his interview with VF, neither Tatum nor his wife knew the sex of their baby, but as we know now, the actor guessed right! "My wife thinks boy. I think girl," he revealed.
What do you think of Tatum's views on fatherhood?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite