Channing Tatum: I worry about Justin Bieber
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: LRR//Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: REX Features/.5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Hewitt/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: HRC/ WENN.com/WENN/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade Before the Wedding MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media Campaign
Channing Tatum's paternal instincts are already kicking in and he only just welcomed his baby girl, Everly, into the world on May 31. The "Magic Mike" man tells Vanity Fair magazine's July issue that he has some concerns about Justin Bieber.
"I worry about Bieber, man. That kid's wildly talented," Channing, 33, said of the 19-year-old heartthrob. "I hope he doesn't fall down into the usual ways of young kids because it's so hard for someone to be responsible when they're not asked to be."
Prior to him and his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, 32, becoming parents, the actor was already talking strategy on how he wanted to raise his child. "I'm just going to be a good friend to my kid," People's Sexiest Man Alive told the publication. "One thing I definitely want to change is that whole 'I don't want you to make the same mistakes' mentality. My dad didn't have much money growing up; he didn't have much of an education. He forced that on me, and I didn't want it."
Tatum added that he plans to take on parenting one day at a time. "I don't think you can prepare. It's a bit of a freestyle," he told Vanity Fair contributing editor Rich Cohen. "I don't know anyone who did have perfect parents. It's provided me with lessons I'll try to improve upon when I'm up to bat."
At the time of his interview with VF, neither Tatum nor his wife knew the sex of their baby, but as we know now, the actor guessed right! "My wife thinks boy. I think girl," he revealed.
What do you think of Tatum's views on fatherhood?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite