Channing Tatum: I worry about Justin Bieber
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: LRR//Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: REX Features/.5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Hewitt/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: HRC/ WENN.com/WENN/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Channing Tatum's paternal instincts are already kicking in and he only just welcomed his baby girl, Everly, into the world on May 31. The "Magic Mike" man tells Vanity Fair magazine's July issue that he has some concerns about Justin Bieber.
"I worry about Bieber, man. That kid's wildly talented," Channing, 33, said of the 19-year-old heartthrob. "I hope he doesn't fall down into the usual ways of young kids because it's so hard for someone to be responsible when they're not asked to be."
Prior to him and his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, 32, becoming parents, the actor was already talking strategy on how he wanted to raise his child. "I'm just going to be a good friend to my kid," People's Sexiest Man Alive told the publication. "One thing I definitely want to change is that whole 'I don't want you to make the same mistakes' mentality. My dad didn't have much money growing up; he didn't have much of an education. He forced that on me, and I didn't want it."
Tatum added that he plans to take on parenting one day at a time. "I don't think you can prepare. It's a bit of a freestyle," he told Vanity Fair contributing editor Rich Cohen. "I don't know anyone who did have perfect parents. It's provided me with lessons I'll try to improve upon when I'm up to bat."
At the time of his interview with VF, neither Tatum nor his wife knew the sex of their baby, but as we know now, the actor guessed right! "My wife thinks boy. I think girl," he revealed.
What do you think of Tatum's views on fatherhood?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite