Channing Tatum Says Baby Everly, 6 Months, Got Her First Tooth
- Photo: Channing Tatum/Facebook1 of 7
- Photo: CYVR/GSI2 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: BJJ/Dmac/Fame Flynet5 of 7
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Proud daddy! Channing Tatum is loving fatherhood, and couldn't help but gush about Everly, his baby girl with wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum, during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Friday, Nov. 15. During the interview -- in which Tatum appeared live via satellite from New Orleans, where he is shooting "22 Jump Street" -- the new dad revealed that his 6-month-old daughter just hit a big milestone.
"She just got her first tooth," Tatum, 33, exclaimed. "It's like a huge thing and its razor sharp." He added: "I think she's going to be cutting me very soon. But its as cute as it can be."
Tatum is clearly smitten with his little one -- and also knows how to keep her calm! Back in October, his wife of four years told DeGeneres how the "Magic Mike" star stops Everly from crying.
"The baby is crying and you're like, 'What do I do to make her stop crying?' and all of a sudden he starts beatboxing and she starts cooing," Dewan-Tatum, 32, said during a taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres" show on Oct. 2. "I'm like, 'What?' I have been rocking her. I have been swaying her. I've been doing squats."
But that's not all! Everly's dad also takes pride in his "amazing" ability to change diapers. "It's like the one thing he knows he can do," Dewan-Tatum said. "He's like, 'Let me get in there. Let me change those diapers.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite