Channing Tatum Says Baby Everly, 6 Months, Got Her First Tooth
- Photo: Channing Tatum/Facebook1 of 7
- Photo: CYVR/GSI2 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: BJJ/Dmac/Fame Flynet5 of 7
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Proud daddy! Channing Tatum is loving fatherhood, and couldn't help but gush about Everly, his baby girl with wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum, during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Friday, Nov. 15. During the interview -- in which Tatum appeared live via satellite from New Orleans, where he is shooting "22 Jump Street" -- the new dad revealed that his 6-month-old daughter just hit a big milestone.
"She just got her first tooth," Tatum, 33, exclaimed. "It's like a huge thing and its razor sharp." He added: "I think she's going to be cutting me very soon. But its as cute as it can be."
Tatum is clearly smitten with his little one -- and also knows how to keep her calm! Back in October, his wife of four years told DeGeneres how the "Magic Mike" star stops Everly from crying.
"The baby is crying and you're like, 'What do I do to make her stop crying?' and all of a sudden he starts beatboxing and she starts cooing," Dewan-Tatum, 32, said during a taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres" show on Oct. 2. "I'm like, 'What?' I have been rocking her. I have been swaying her. I've been doing squats."
But that's not all! Everly's dad also takes pride in his "amazing" ability to change diapers. "It's like the one thing he knows he can do," Dewan-Tatum said. "He's like, 'Let me get in there. Let me change those diapers.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite