Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards Go to Court Over Custody of Brooke Mueller's Twins
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage2 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 21
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: Aguilar/Jones/Pacific Coast News5 of 21
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP6 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 21
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks8 of 21
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks9 of 21
- Photo: North Shore Animal League/Facebook/.10 of 21
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks11 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 21
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks13 of 21
- Photo: WENN14 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 21
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN16 of 21
- Photo: JD1/WENN17 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA18 of 21
- Photo: A. Ariani / Splash News/Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire / BEImages/Rex USA20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Denise Richards will be lending a helping hand to Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller for (at least) a little longer. The 42-year-old actress made an appearance in court with ex-husband Sheen on Tuesday, where a judge ruled that she would continue caring for the actor's 4-year-old twin boys with ex-wife Mueller while she's away in rehab.
Mueller, 35, checked herself into a treatment facility on May 3 for "prescription drug abuse," the same day sons Bob and Max were removed from her home by the L.A. County of Department of Children and Family Services due to an "unsafe environment." Rather than staying with their father, the twins went with Richards, who has looked after them before.
Sheen, Richards and Bob and Max appeared in court together Tuesday, where a judge decided to continue the custody arrangement for now, TMZ reports. Richards is also mom to daughters Sam, 9, and Lola, 7, with Sheen, and adopted daughter Eloise, 22 months.
In an earlier statement through his rep, Sheen, 47, said he "supports the actions of the Department of Children and Family Services" and "he knows Max and Bob are safe in a stable, loving environment with Denise and the boys' sisters."
A source told Us Weekly that Richards is happy to help out her ex-husband and his ex-wife by caring for the boys. "The girls consider the twins their siblings," the insider said. "This is their family and Denise would do anything for them."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite