Charlize Theron, boyfriend Sean Penn 'absolutely want to get married,' grow their family
- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: AO1/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: RVAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA8 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: FAMA/GSI10 of 19
- Photo: Arnold Turner/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/VEM/SBMF/Fame Flynet12 of 19
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 19
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI14 of 19
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI15 of 19
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI16 of 19
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/VEM/SBMF/Fame Flynet17 of 19
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
A proposal may be in the works! Charlize Theron and boyfriend Sean Penn are ready to wed, a source reveals to Us Weekly. The couple, who've been dating for eight months, are already talking about children, too.
"They absolutely want to get married," a Penn confidant tells Us. Another adds: "They want to grow their family."
Theron, 38, and Penn have had a whirlwind romance this past year. However, despite looking very in love at the Met Gala and at the L.A. film premiere for "A Million Ways to Die" this month, the actress admits she never saw the relationship coming.
"Sean and I have known each other for 18 years. We were just really good friends. And it's been slow going because you are aware that you could screw that up and lose it," she said in the June issue of Vogue. "We had to think about it. But at the end of the day, it was somewhat effortless."
"The people who really love me can see the effect it has had on me," she continued. Adding to Esquire: "It was nice to be single and now it's nice to be not single."
Theron previously was in a nine-year relationship with actor Stuart Townsend until their split in 2010. She adopted son Jackson, now 2, in 2012. Penn was previously married to Madonna from 1985 to 1989. He and his second ex-wife, Robin Wright, are parents to daughter Dylan, 23, and son Hopper, 20.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite