Charlize Theron, boyfriend Sean Penn 'absolutely want to get married,' grow their family
- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: AO1/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: RVAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA8 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: FAMA/GSI10 of 19
- Photo: Arnold Turner/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/VEM/SBMF/Fame Flynet12 of 19
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 19
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI14 of 19
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI15 of 19
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI16 of 19
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/VEM/SBMF/Fame Flynet17 of 19
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
A proposal may be in the works! Charlize Theron and boyfriend Sean Penn are ready to wed, a source reveals to Us Weekly. The couple, who've been dating for eight months, are already talking about children, too.
"They absolutely want to get married," a Penn confidant tells Us. Another adds: "They want to grow their family."
Theron, 38, and Penn have had a whirlwind romance this past year. However, despite looking very in love at the Met Gala and at the L.A. film premiere for "A Million Ways to Die" this month, the actress admits she never saw the relationship coming.
"Sean and I have known each other for 18 years. We were just really good friends. And it's been slow going because you are aware that you could screw that up and lose it," she said in the June issue of Vogue. "We had to think about it. But at the end of the day, it was somewhat effortless."
"The people who really love me can see the effect it has had on me," she continued. Adding to Esquire: "It was nice to be single and now it's nice to be not single."
Theron previously was in a nine-year relationship with actor Stuart Townsend until their split in 2010. She adopted son Jackson, now 2, in 2012. Penn was previously married to Madonna from 1985 to 1989. He and his second ex-wife, Robin Wright, are parents to daughter Dylan, 23, and son Hopper, 20.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite