Charlize Theron Supports Sean Penn at Charity Event: Picture
- Photo: Getty Images/GettyImages.com1 of 11
- Photo: Goodwin/Dmac/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: MIKE BLAKE/Reuters3 of 11
- Photo: AP4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Though they have yet to publicly address dating rumors, Sean Penn and Charlize Theron certainly aren't trying to hide their new relationship. The A-Listers rarely left each other's side at Penn's third Annual Help Haiti Home Gala, which was hosted by the "Secret Life of Walter Mitty" actor's charity.
Theron, 38, who brought her mother Gerda with her, was seated next to Penn, 53, and looked fierce in a short black cocktail dress. An eyewitness says Penn spent much of the night introducing the South African star to all kinds of people.
The rumored couple was openly affectionate throughout the night, holding hands, putting their arms around each other, and cuddling at the table. At one point, Penn even kissed Theron's neck, cozying up to his new love. When Bono and The Edge gave a surprise performance, singing "Hallelujah," Penn had his arm around the "Prometheus" actress the entire time. Bono also reunited with U2 for the first time in four years, singing "Vertigo" and "Desire."
Penn's rumored love also got into a friendly bidding war with Coldplay frontman and Gwyneth Paltrow's husband Chris Martin over a Banksy print shaped like a heart. Ultimately Theron lost, and Martin took home the art for around $650,000.
But Theron and Penn's romance was the talk of the event. The duo recently vacationed in Hawaii together and were spotted last week going to see "The Wolf of Wall Street" in Hollywood.
"It looks serious and comfortable," the eyewitness continued.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite