Charlize Theron Supports Sean Penn at Charity Event: Picture
- Photo: Getty Images/GettyImages.com1 of 11
- Photo: Goodwin/Dmac/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: MIKE BLAKE/Reuters3 of 11
- Photo: AP4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
Though they have yet to publicly address dating rumors, Sean Penn and Charlize Theron certainly aren't trying to hide their new relationship. The A-Listers rarely left each other's side at Penn's third Annual Help Haiti Home Gala, which was hosted by the "Secret Life of Walter Mitty" actor's charity.
Theron, 38, who brought her mother Gerda with her, was seated next to Penn, 53, and looked fierce in a short black cocktail dress. An eyewitness says Penn spent much of the night introducing the South African star to all kinds of people.
The rumored couple was openly affectionate throughout the night, holding hands, putting their arms around each other, and cuddling at the table. At one point, Penn even kissed Theron's neck, cozying up to his new love. When Bono and The Edge gave a surprise performance, singing "Hallelujah," Penn had his arm around the "Prometheus" actress the entire time. Bono also reunited with U2 for the first time in four years, singing "Vertigo" and "Desire."
Penn's rumored love also got into a friendly bidding war with Coldplay frontman and Gwyneth Paltrow's husband Chris Martin over a Banksy print shaped like a heart. Ultimately Theron lost, and Martin took home the art for around $650,000.
But Theron and Penn's romance was the talk of the event. The duo recently vacationed in Hawaii together and were spotted last week going to see "The Wolf of Wall Street" in Hollywood.
"It looks serious and comfortable," the eyewitness continued.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite