Charlize Theron to launch denim line
- Photo: JXE/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jochen Zick/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/VM/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: SPW/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: JAWS/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
WENN -- Charlize Theron is expanding her fashion credentials by launching her own denim collection.
The actress, who regularly dazzles with her red carpet looks and her timepiece and fragrance ads, is following in the footsteps of Katie Holmes after teaming up with her stylist, Leslie Fremar, to design the new Theron Jeans line.
The two women are planning to mass-market the collection for major retailers, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Holmes joined forces with her fashion adviser, Jeanne Yang, to create the Holmes & Yang label in 2009.
Theron has already made her mark in the shoe world. She has an eco-friendly line of footwear with the TOMS Shoes brand, the proceeds of which benefit her nonprofit charity, the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project, which aids impoverished children in her native South Africa.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite