Charlize Theron to launch denim line
- Photo: JXE/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jochen Zick/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/VM/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: SPW/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: JAWS/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
WENN -- Charlize Theron is expanding her fashion credentials by launching her own denim collection.
The actress, who regularly dazzles with her red carpet looks and her timepiece and fragrance ads, is following in the footsteps of Katie Holmes after teaming up with her stylist, Leslie Fremar, to design the new Theron Jeans line.
The two women are planning to mass-market the collection for major retailers, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Holmes joined forces with her fashion adviser, Jeanne Yang, to create the Holmes & Yang label in 2009.
Theron has already made her mark in the shoe world. She has an eco-friendly line of footwear with the TOMS Shoes brand, the proceeds of which benefit her nonprofit charity, the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project, which aids impoverished children in her native South Africa.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite