Charlize Theron to launch denim line
- Photo: JXE/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jochen Zick/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/VM/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: SPW/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: JAWS/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
WENN -- Charlize Theron is expanding her fashion credentials by launching her own denim collection.
The actress, who regularly dazzles with her red carpet looks and her timepiece and fragrance ads, is following in the footsteps of Katie Holmes after teaming up with her stylist, Leslie Fremar, to design the new Theron Jeans line.
The two women are planning to mass-market the collection for major retailers, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Holmes joined forces with her fashion adviser, Jeanne Yang, to create the Holmes & Yang label in 2009.
Theron has already made her mark in the shoe world. She has an eco-friendly line of footwear with the TOMS Shoes brand, the proceeds of which benefit her nonprofit charity, the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project, which aids impoverished children in her native South Africa.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite