Charlize Theron to launch denim line
- Photo: JXE/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jochen Zick/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/VM/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: SPW/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: JAWS/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
WENN -- Charlize Theron is expanding her fashion credentials by launching her own denim collection.
The actress, who regularly dazzles with her red carpet looks and her timepiece and fragrance ads, is following in the footsteps of Katie Holmes after teaming up with her stylist, Leslie Fremar, to design the new Theron Jeans line.
The two women are planning to mass-market the collection for major retailers, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Holmes joined forces with her fashion adviser, Jeanne Yang, to create the Holmes & Yang label in 2009.
Theron has already made her mark in the shoe world. She has an eco-friendly line of footwear with the TOMS Shoes brand, the proceeds of which benefit her nonprofit charity, the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project, which aids impoverished children in her native South Africa.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell and more stars enjoying summery activities -- from golf and tennis to romps on the beach and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHorsing Around
From Crowd Ignite