Check out Blake Lively's first L'Oreal pics
- Photo: L'Oreal/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: L'Oreal/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: @lorealparisfr/Instagram3 of 7
- Photo: GIA/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
By ET Online
Since news broke Tuesday that Blake Lively is the new face of L'Oreal Paris, the cosmetics brand has released the 26-year-old's first shots as their newest Global Spokesperson, in which she shows off her model good looks.
RELATED: Hollywood's hottest bikini bodies
"Blake embodies all the modern codes of Hollywood glamour. She is flashing a substantial swath of upper elegance and sensuality," says Cyril Chapuy, Brand Global President of L'Oréal Paris, in a statement. "She has become a beauty icon for a whole generation with her gorgeous gold-dipped hair, luminous gaze and drop-dead smile."
RELATED: Is Kerry Washington pregnant?
Check out these gorgeous shots to see why Blake -- who's already landed high-profile gigs with Chanel and Gucci -- continues to be in high demand!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite