Check out Blake Lively's first L'Oreal pics
- Photo: L'Oreal/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: L'Oreal/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: @lorealparisfr/Instagram3 of 7
- Photo: GIA/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
By ET Online
Since news broke Tuesday that Blake Lively is the new face of L'Oreal Paris, the cosmetics brand has released the 26-year-old's first shots as their newest Global Spokesperson, in which she shows off her model good looks.
RELATED: Hollywood's hottest bikini bodies
"Blake embodies all the modern codes of Hollywood glamour. She is flashing a substantial swath of upper elegance and sensuality," says Cyril Chapuy, Brand Global President of L'Oréal Paris, in a statement. "She has become a beauty icon for a whole generation with her gorgeous gold-dipped hair, luminous gaze and drop-dead smile."
RELATED: Is Kerry Washington pregnant?
Check out these gorgeous shots to see why Blake -- who's already landed high-profile gigs with Chanel and Gucci -- continues to be in high demand!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite