Check Out Kate Hudson's Enormous Engagement Ring
- Photo: Peter Kramer via NBC Universal/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: NBC2 of 9
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Phil Penman/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: J. Vespa/2003/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Kate Hudson's latest movie is entitled "Something Borrowed" -- but her brand-new engagement ring is definitely hers to keep!
The actress, 32, flashed her huge new bling during a Wednesday appearance on "The Today Show"; Matt Lauer was the very first to notice the sparkler.
A source close to the star tells Us Weekly that the bauble is approximately 9 carats, and that her beau, Muse rocker Matt Bellamy, proposed about a week ago in New York.
"I'm engaged!" Hudson confessed to Lauer. "I haven't really announced it, I was waiting for someone to notice [the ring]."
Together since late spring 2010, Hudson and Bellamy, 32, are expecting their first child together in a couple months. The baby-to-be joins Ryder, her 7-year-old son with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite