Check Out Kate Hudson's Enormous Engagement Ring
- Photo: Peter Kramer via NBC Universal/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: NBC2 of 9
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Phil Penman/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: J. Vespa/2003/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a Relief
Kate Hudson's latest movie is entitled "Something Borrowed" -- but her brand-new engagement ring is definitely hers to keep!
The actress, 32, flashed her huge new bling during a Wednesday appearance on "The Today Show"; Matt Lauer was the very first to notice the sparkler.
A source close to the star tells Us Weekly that the bauble is approximately 9 carats, and that her beau, Muse rocker Matt Bellamy, proposed about a week ago in New York.
"I'm engaged!" Hudson confessed to Lauer. "I haven't really announced it, I was waiting for someone to notice [the ring]."
Together since late spring 2010, Hudson and Bellamy, 32, are expecting their first child together in a couple months. The baby-to-be joins Ryder, her 7-year-old son with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite