Cher: Tom Cruise was one of my top five lovers of all time
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Eugene Adebari/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: ACN/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: GADE/GSI9 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 14
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Tom Cruise hasn't yet won an Oscar, but he gets high marks from an Oscar-winner ex: Cher! The "Woman's World" singer, 67, shot the breeze with Andy Cohen on Thursday's episode of "Watch What Happens Live," and briefly looked back on her early '80s romance with Cruise, nearly 51.
"Awww," Cher cooed when asked about Cruise, whom she dated in the very early days of his Hollywood career. "He wasn't a Scientologist then," she quipped of the actor, who went on to marry and divorce three times. "It was pretty hot and heavy for a little minute. He's a great guy. The person that I knew was a great and lovable guy."
A bit later, Cohen asked where the "Top Gun" star landed on her list of all-time greatest lovers. "He was in the top five!" she rather coyly stated. "I just had the greatest lovers ever," she said, later revealing that she's also slept with women. ("Oh, god, who hasn't?" she quipped.)
The "Moonstruck" star had previously opened up about the Cruise romance, telling Oprah Winfrey back in 2008 "I was crazy about him," and that it could have been a "great big romance" if their filming schedules hadn't torn them apart.
"He was shy," she said. "He said he felt like such a boob in school and nobody talked to him. We went on a date once for dinner in a New York restaurant and the waitress was from his old school.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite