Cher: Tom Cruise was one of my top five lovers of all time
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Eugene Adebari/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: ACN/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: GADE/GSI9 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 14
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- 'Sin City' Sequel Arrives DOA as 'If I Stay' Tries to Hold Off &MSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 7:51:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth TimeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:16:00 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA Rehearsal
Tom Cruise hasn't yet won an Oscar, but he gets high marks from an Oscar-winner ex: Cher! The "Woman's World" singer, 67, shot the breeze with Andy Cohen on Thursday's episode of "Watch What Happens Live," and briefly looked back on her early '80s romance with Cruise, nearly 51.
"Awww," Cher cooed when asked about Cruise, whom she dated in the very early days of his Hollywood career. "He wasn't a Scientologist then," she quipped of the actor, who went on to marry and divorce three times. "It was pretty hot and heavy for a little minute. He's a great guy. The person that I knew was a great and lovable guy."
A bit later, Cohen asked where the "Top Gun" star landed on her list of all-time greatest lovers. "He was in the top five!" she rather coyly stated. "I just had the greatest lovers ever," she said, later revealing that she's also slept with women. ("Oh, god, who hasn't?" she quipped.)
The "Moonstruck" star had previously opened up about the Cruise romance, telling Oprah Winfrey back in 2008 "I was crazy about him," and that it could have been a "great big romance" if their filming schedules hadn't torn them apart.
"He was shy," she said. "He said he felt like such a boob in school and nobody talked to him. We went on a date once for dinner in a New York restaurant and the waitress was from his old school.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite