Chloe Grace Moretz asks fans to pray for cancer-battling mom
- Photo: @cmoretz/Instagram1 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: NICK SADLER/StarTraks12 of 14
- Photo: @ChloeGMoretz/Twitter13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Actress Chloe Grace Moretz is asking fans to "pray" for her mother after revealing she is battling cancer.
RELATED: Dr. Drew reveals prostate cancer
The "Carrie" star reached out to her followers on Twitter for support on Tuesday after posting the message, "please pray for my mama,"but she did not elaborate on the note.
Close friends like Abigail Breslin sent her their best wishes via tweets, and now the teenager has opened up about her mother's diagnosis.
RELATED: Breast cancer survivors
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "It made me realize, along with everything that happened with my dad (divorce), that your parents aren't these godly figures. They're not chosen by the heavens. They're humans. Their bodies can fail and they can die at any moment. They make mistakes. They cry. They fight. It definitely, from a young age, put everything into perspective for me."
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite