Chloe Grace Moretz asks fans to pray for cancer-battling mom
- Photo: @cmoretz/Instagram1 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: NICK SADLER/StarTraks12 of 14
- Photo: @ChloeGMoretz/Twitter13 of 14
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Actress Chloe Grace Moretz is asking fans to "pray" for her mother after revealing she is battling cancer.
RELATED: Dr. Drew reveals prostate cancer
The "Carrie" star reached out to her followers on Twitter for support on Tuesday after posting the message, "please pray for my mama,"but she did not elaborate on the note.
Close friends like Abigail Breslin sent her their best wishes via tweets, and now the teenager has opened up about her mother's diagnosis.
RELATED: Breast cancer survivors
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "It made me realize, along with everything that happened with my dad (divorce), that your parents aren't these godly figures. They're not chosen by the heavens. They're humans. Their bodies can fail and they can die at any moment. They make mistakes. They cry. They fight. It definitely, from a young age, put everything into perspective for me."
Get out the vote
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHollywood Love?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite