Chris Evans' Costar Loved Groping His Man Boob in 'Captain America'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Actress Hayley Atwell was extremely hands-on for her role in "Captain America: The First Avenger" (in theaters Friday).
In one scene, the 29-year-old actress gropes costar Chris Evans' chest after he undergoes a radical science experiment that transforms him into a beefed up action hero.
"That was an instinctive moment. I literally couldn't help myself, because I hadn't seen him with his top off until that moment," Atwell tells Pop Sugar. "I mean, go for the man boob! And [the director] loved it. He was like, 'Do that again!' So we ended up doing lots of takes just to see how far we could go, and then got a little bit over the top."
How over the top, exactly? "There was the touching of the nipple, and it became like a Saturday Night Live sketch. It was kind of ridiculous. Really corny."
That wasn't the only time Evans, 30, surprised Atwell (who earned a Golden Globe nomination last year for her role in the TV miniseries Pillars of the Earth).
"He's a really good musician, a good singer, and a really good dancer, too," Atwell says. "So I think I was surprised at that, because a lot of the things I'd seen pictured him as a kind of goofy jock. Kind of a strong, masculine guy. And there's a lot more to Chris that will be revealed, I'm sure, in his career. He's a very, very talented young man."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite