Chris Evans' Costar Loved Groping His Man Boob in 'Captain America'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Actress Hayley Atwell was extremely hands-on for her role in "Captain America: The First Avenger" (in theaters Friday).
In one scene, the 29-year-old actress gropes costar Chris Evans' chest after he undergoes a radical science experiment that transforms him into a beefed up action hero.
"That was an instinctive moment. I literally couldn't help myself, because I hadn't seen him with his top off until that moment," Atwell tells Pop Sugar. "I mean, go for the man boob! And [the director] loved it. He was like, 'Do that again!' So we ended up doing lots of takes just to see how far we could go, and then got a little bit over the top."
How over the top, exactly? "There was the touching of the nipple, and it became like a Saturday Night Live sketch. It was kind of ridiculous. Really corny."
That wasn't the only time Evans, 30, surprised Atwell (who earned a Golden Globe nomination last year for her role in the TV miniseries Pillars of the Earth).
"He's a really good musician, a good singer, and a really good dancer, too," Atwell says. "So I think I was surprised at that, because a lot of the things I'd seen pictured him as a kind of goofy jock. Kind of a strong, masculine guy. And there's a lot more to Chris that will be revealed, I'm sure, in his career. He's a very, very talented young man."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite