Chris Pine talks about his dream girl
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: Robin/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Joerg Carstensen/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Ron Angle/.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Chris Pine may not have a lady in his life, but the single star knows exactly what he wants in a woman. During a May 16 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the 32-year-old "Star Trek Into Darkness" actor confirmed Us Weekly's report that he is a "single man" after splitting with model Dominique Piek earlier this year.
"What would you be looking for when you are looking for a woman?" DeGeneres asked the blue-eyed actor.
"I don't know," Pine shrugged. "I think anything that any normal man would be looking for: intelligence, beauty and a sense of humor. ... You have to be able to carry a conversation after the initial attraction kind of dies down."
During their chat, DeGeneres also tried to make Pine tear up after he revealed in Men's Health that he cries "all the time." The 55-year-old talk show host also asked the California native about his legions of admirers. "My fans have designated themselves the Pine Nuts," he told DeGeneres.
"Let's talk about your Pine Nuts," DeGeneres said as she presented the actor with a pair of yellow briefs. "What do they do, the Pine Nuts?"
Laughing, Pine replied, "They're just a nutty bunch!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite