Chris Pine talks about his dream girl
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: Robin/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Joerg Carstensen/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Ron Angle/.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Chris Pine may not have a lady in his life, but the single star knows exactly what he wants in a woman. During a May 16 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the 32-year-old "Star Trek Into Darkness" actor confirmed Us Weekly's report that he is a "single man" after splitting with model Dominique Piek earlier this year.
"What would you be looking for when you are looking for a woman?" DeGeneres asked the blue-eyed actor.
"I don't know," Pine shrugged. "I think anything that any normal man would be looking for: intelligence, beauty and a sense of humor. ... You have to be able to carry a conversation after the initial attraction kind of dies down."
During their chat, DeGeneres also tried to make Pine tear up after he revealed in Men's Health that he cries "all the time." The 55-year-old talk show host also asked the California native about his legions of admirers. "My fans have designated themselves the Pine Nuts," he told DeGeneres.
"Let's talk about your Pine Nuts," DeGeneres said as she presented the actor with a pair of yellow briefs. "What do they do, the Pine Nuts?"
Laughing, Pine replied, "They're just a nutty bunch!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite