Chris Pine talks about his dream girl
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: Robin/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Joerg Carstensen/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Ron Angle/.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Chris Pine may not have a lady in his life, but the single star knows exactly what he wants in a woman. During a May 16 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the 32-year-old "Star Trek Into Darkness" actor confirmed Us Weekly's report that he is a "single man" after splitting with model Dominique Piek earlier this year.
"What would you be looking for when you are looking for a woman?" DeGeneres asked the blue-eyed actor.
"I don't know," Pine shrugged. "I think anything that any normal man would be looking for: intelligence, beauty and a sense of humor. ... You have to be able to carry a conversation after the initial attraction kind of dies down."
During their chat, DeGeneres also tried to make Pine tear up after he revealed in Men's Health that he cries "all the time." The 55-year-old talk show host also asked the California native about his legions of admirers. "My fans have designated themselves the Pine Nuts," he told DeGeneres.
"Let's talk about your Pine Nuts," DeGeneres said as she presented the actor with a pair of yellow briefs. "What do they do, the Pine Nuts?"
Laughing, Pine replied, "They're just a nutty bunch!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlake's Style
From Crowd Ignite