Chris Pratt, Anna Faris 'So Excited' to Become Parents
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: JAXN/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: RAAK/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: Peter/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Awais/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Craig Ferguson plays it loose with new game showMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:49:17 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- Box office: 'Maze Runner' buries Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&aMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's Reputation
The timing was right for Chris Pratt and Anna Faris to start a family.
A source tells Us Weekly the actors and frequent costars are "so happy" to be welcoming a son this fall. "They planned for this baby and now seemed as good of a time as ever," the source explains. "They really will be the best parents."
"What's Your Number?" star Faris, who announced her pregnancy in May, is absolutely glowing, the source adds. "Maybe it's just her energy, but she hasn't been having trouble with the pregnancy at all!"
A second insider says Faris, 35, and Pratt, 33, "are so excited" to become first-time parents. "Having a kid is a big deal to both of them -- they didn't take this lightly."
"Parks and Recreation" actor Pratt is also "excited to have a little guy to teach guitar," the insider adds. After his critically acclaimed performance in 2011's "Moneyball" (opposite Brad Pitt, 48), Pratt "has been into baseball again," the insider tells Us. "I'm sure he's going to sign his son up."
Faris and Pratt met on the 2007 set of Take Me Home Tonight. They became engaged in January 2009 and married six months later in a small ceremony in Bali.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite