Chris Pratt, Anna Faris 'So Excited' to Become Parents
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: JAXN/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: RAAK/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: Peter/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Awais/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential Peopl
The timing was right for Chris Pratt and Anna Faris to start a family.
A source tells Us Weekly the actors and frequent costars are "so happy" to be welcoming a son this fall. "They planned for this baby and now seemed as good of a time as ever," the source explains. "They really will be the best parents."
"What's Your Number?" star Faris, who announced her pregnancy in May, is absolutely glowing, the source adds. "Maybe it's just her energy, but she hasn't been having trouble with the pregnancy at all!"
A second insider says Faris, 35, and Pratt, 33, "are so excited" to become first-time parents. "Having a kid is a big deal to both of them -- they didn't take this lightly."
"Parks and Recreation" actor Pratt is also "excited to have a little guy to teach guitar," the insider adds. After his critically acclaimed performance in 2011's "Moneyball" (opposite Brad Pitt, 48), Pratt "has been into baseball again," the insider tells Us. "I'm sure he's going to sign his son up."
Faris and Pratt met on the 2007 set of Take Me Home Tonight. They became engaged in January 2009 and married six months later in a small ceremony in Bali.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite