Chris Pratt, Anna Faris 'So Excited' to Become Parents
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: JAXN/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: RAAK/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: Peter/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Awais/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
The timing was right for Chris Pratt and Anna Faris to start a family.
A source tells Us Weekly the actors and frequent costars are "so happy" to be welcoming a son this fall. "They planned for this baby and now seemed as good of a time as ever," the source explains. "They really will be the best parents."
"What's Your Number?" star Faris, who announced her pregnancy in May, is absolutely glowing, the source adds. "Maybe it's just her energy, but she hasn't been having trouble with the pregnancy at all!"
A second insider says Faris, 35, and Pratt, 33, "are so excited" to become first-time parents. "Having a kid is a big deal to both of them -- they didn't take this lightly."
"Parks and Recreation" actor Pratt is also "excited to have a little guy to teach guitar," the insider adds. After his critically acclaimed performance in 2011's "Moneyball" (opposite Brad Pitt, 48), Pratt "has been into baseball again," the insider tells Us. "I'm sure he's going to sign his son up."
Faris and Pratt met on the 2007 set of Take Me Home Tonight. They became engaged in January 2009 and married six months later in a small ceremony in Bali.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite