Cindy Crawford: I was too young when I married Richard Gere
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: PPNY/GSNY/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Washington Post Replaces Publisher Katharine Weymouth with Frederick J. Ryan Jr.MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 6:46:00 AM
- Ask Matt: Emmys, Longmire, Summer TV (Leftovers, Outlander, Strain),Doctor WhoMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 6:30:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown pleads guilty to misdemeanor assault in DC, sentenced to time servedMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 6:29:19 AM
- Chris Brown back in DC court for plea hearingMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 6:04:00 AM
- Hey, New York Times 'Vows' Section: Who Cares If 'The Bride is Keeping HeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:40:00 PM
- Washington Post Replaces Publisher Katharine Weymouth with Frederick J. Ryan Jr.
Cindy Crawford has opened up about her failed marriage to Richard Gere in a candid new interview with Oprah Winfrey.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
The model admits that, at 22, she was too young for marriage and was developing into a woman her husband no longer recognized.
In the upcoming "Oprah's Master Class" exposé, Crawford says, "At 22, as a young woman, I was kind of still figuring out who I was and what I wanted to be ... and he was already 37.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
"In some ways he knew I was still growing and changing; I didn't wanna hear it from him, because, at 22, you think you know everything and you think you're already formed. It's hard to change in a relationship, because what one person might have signed up for ... all of a sudden you're not that anymore."
The couple were married for four years before splitting in 1995. They have since remarried. Gere wed actress Carey Lowell in 2002, and Crawford's husband is entrepreneur and club owner Rande Gerber.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
January Jones, Paris Hilton, and Toni Collette all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite