Cindy Crawford: I was too young when I married Richard Gere
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: PPNY/GSNY/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
Cindy Crawford has opened up about her failed marriage to Richard Gere in a candid new interview with Oprah Winfrey.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
The model admits that, at 22, she was too young for marriage and was developing into a woman her husband no longer recognized.
In the upcoming "Oprah's Master Class" exposé, Crawford says, "At 22, as a young woman, I was kind of still figuring out who I was and what I wanted to be ... and he was already 37.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
"In some ways he knew I was still growing and changing; I didn't wanna hear it from him, because, at 22, you think you know everything and you think you're already formed. It's hard to change in a relationship, because what one person might have signed up for ... all of a sudden you're not that anymore."
The couple were married for four years before splitting in 1995. They have since remarried. Gere wed actress Carey Lowell in 2002, and Crawford's husband is entrepreneur and club owner Rande Gerber.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler, see more celebs who love beach PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite