Cindy Crawford: I was too young when I married Richard Gere
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: PPNY/GSNY/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Cindy Crawford has opened up about her failed marriage to Richard Gere in a candid new interview with Oprah Winfrey.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
The model admits that, at 22, she was too young for marriage and was developing into a woman her husband no longer recognized.
In the upcoming "Oprah's Master Class" exposé, Crawford says, "At 22, as a young woman, I was kind of still figuring out who I was and what I wanted to be ... and he was already 37.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
"In some ways he knew I was still growing and changing; I didn't wanna hear it from him, because, at 22, you think you know everything and you think you're already formed. It's hard to change in a relationship, because what one person might have signed up for ... all of a sudden you're not that anymore."
The couple were married for four years before splitting in 1995. They have since remarried. Gere wed actress Carey Lowell in 2002, and Crawford's husband is entrepreneur and club owner Rande Gerber.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite