Cindy Crawford in a Bikini: Then/Now
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Chris Daniels/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: Ross D. Franklin/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Playboy/.8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: RD/Dziekan/Retna Digital11 of 12
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Cindy Crawford has still got it.
The 43-year-old mother of two flaunted her bikini body on a yacht in St. Tropez on Wednesday while vacationing with husband Rande Gerber.
Despite her flawless appearance in photos, Crawford -- known for her sexy Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue covers -- says her body has changed considerably since her modeling heyday in the 90s.
"I think I look pretty good for 43. But I don't look the way I did when I was 23," she recently told Allure. "So if Star magazine or whatever wants to print a picture of me on the beach from the back, at the worst possible angle, and say that I have cellulite, I'm like, Guess what? I do, and I never said I didn't."
Added Crawford, "Basically, I take care of myself, but I don't want to be obsessive. And I don't want to not like who I am today. I'm all for fighting the good fight, but I don't care how much you work out or how much cream you put on -- things change."
From Crowd Ignite