Cindy Crawford’s Alleged Extortionist Turns Himself In
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Leon/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Edis Kayalar, who reportedly attempted to extort $100,000 from supermodel Cindy Crawford, has turned himself in, German prosecutors told The Associated Press.
According to the AP, Kayalar turned himself over to police by walking into a precinct in the city of Stuttgart late Monday. He has been charged in the United States on one count of extortion and could face up to two years in prison if he is convicted.
The 26-year-old is accused of allegedly threatening to leak a photo of Crawford and husband Rande Gerber's young daughter Kaia, who was reportedly posing in a questionable manner. He purportedly obtained this photograph from the family's former nanny whom he is acquaintances with.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Kayalar will appear before a judge today to determine whether he will remain in custody, according to the AP.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite