Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy marry in France
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife FightMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:15:00 AM
- New Season Reviews: NCIS: New Orleans, Person of InterestMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Netflix Embraces Spoilers And Those Who Love to Spoil With New WebsiteMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:11:00 AM
- 'Dallas' Finale Leaves Key Character's Fate in Limbo But It's PMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:04:00 AM
- NFL's Abuse Scandal Kind of Screws Over League's New Chief Marketing Officer And MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:12:00 PM
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife Fight
By Melissa Hunter
Juliet has finally found her Romeo. But, you know, a rom com version where they don't die, but live happily ever after instead. Just Jared reports (via Life & Style) that Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy tied the knot in a small private ceremony in France earlier this month.
While the report is not confirmed, the couple announced their engagement back in February, after meeting two years prior on the set of the movie "Evening." The ceremony was reportedly very intimate, with only family and close friends attending.
Danes clearly has a thing for artists, considering her past boyfriends (actor Billy Crudup and musician Ben Lee). She has also enjoyed romance rumors with Matt Damon and Leo DiCaprio. Not too shabby, Danes.
Meanwhile, the report of the Danes-Dancy marriage has coincidentally arrived on the same day as the birth announcement of Ben Lee's baby girl with wife Ione Skye. Hmm, feels as though there may be an overshadowing-the-not-as-famous-ex PR ploy at play here, or just oddly serendipitous timing...
Either way, Danes, who often tries to keep her personal life out of the spotlight, says of Dancy, "He's such a cutie patootie... While relationships are work, this just didn't feel like it. It's the kind of work that feels energizing rather than enervating. I find it very freeing to know that, okay, it takes constant nurturing and attention, but I can also stop looking for the one."
It also helps that he's real pretty and she only has to change the last two letters of her last name. Love is just so easy when it's right.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite