- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP3 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Does the Kardashian-Spawned 'American Psycho' Spoof Keep Up With the Original? (ViMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 1:12:43 PM
- Could the Future of Legendary TV Be on Netflix?MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:43:41 PM
- As Music-Competition Shows Slide, What Does It Take to Make a Hit?MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:37:01 PM
- Russell Brand Shows MSNBC Anchors How to Do Their Job (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:27:33 PM
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's &aMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:21:52 PM
- Does the Kardashian-Spawned 'American Psycho' Spoof Keep Up With the Original? (Vi
By Melissa Hunter
Juliet has finally found her Romeo. But, you know, a rom com version where they don't die, but live happily ever after instead. Just Jared reports (via Life & Style) that Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy tied the knot in a small private ceremony in France earlier this month.
While the report is not confirmed, the couple announced their engagement back in February, after meeting two years prior on the set of the movie "Evening." The ceremony was reportedly very intimate, with only family and close friends attending.
Danes clearly has a thing for artists, considering her past boyfriends (actor Billy Crudup and musician Ben Lee). She has also enjoyed romance rumors with Matt Damon and Leo DiCaprio. Not too shabby, Danes.
Meanwhile, the report of the Danes-Dancy marriage has coincidentally arrived on the same day as the birth announcement of Ben Lee's baby girl with wife Ione Skye. Hmm, feels as though there may be an overshadowing-the-not-as-famous-ex PR ploy at play here, or just oddly serendipitous timing...
Either way, Danes, who often tries to keep her personal life out of the spotlight, says of Dancy, "He's such a cutie patootie... While relationships are work, this just didn't feel like it. It's the kind of work that feels energizing rather than enervating. I find it very freeing to know that, okay, it takes constant nurturing and attention, but I can also stop looking for the one."
It also helps that he's real pretty and she only has to change the last two letters of her last name. Love is just so easy when it's right.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite