Clint and Dina Eastwood: Post-Split Wife Swap?
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: REMY DE LA MAUVINIERE/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: AB1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: DH1/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Ron Sachs/CNP/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
The plot thickens! Just two days after Clint Eastwood's wife of 17 years, Dina, told Us Weekly the duo separated in June 2012, the Oscar winner, 83, was photographed in Los Angeles with another woman, mom of two Erica Tomlinson-Fisher.
Here's where it gets crazy: Clint's possible flame Erica, 42, was wed until 2012 to Dina's friend of 33 years, University of Hawaii basketball coach Scott Fisher. "After Scott and Erica divorced, Erica was sure Scott was romancing Dina," alleges an unnamed source. "Erica called Clint's office last February to discuss her suspicions -- then he fell for her!"
Though Dina, 48 -- who lives on Clint's Carmel, Calif., estate while he resides in Los Angeles -- wasn't seeing Fisher, 50, at the time, the two have been casually dating since their exes got together, posits another source. When called for comment, Dina told Us, "I am saddened to see photos of Clint with Ms. Tomlinson-Fisher. I look forward to new beginnings."
On Monday, Sept. 2, however, Dina took to Twitter to defend her estranged husband. "I don't like reading negative things about Clint," the "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" star tweeted. "He is a wonderful, good natured, brilliant person. No matter what, I attest to that."
Dina and Clint have one daughter together, Morgan, 16, and the Oscar-winning actor is also dad to seven other kids. Clint has yet to comment on his split from Dina, but his manager told Us, "I know nothing about that."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite