Clint and Dina Eastwood: Post-Split Wife Swap?
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: REMY DE LA MAUVINIERE/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: AB1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: DH1/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Ron Sachs/CNP/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:10 PM
- Man fatally shot backstage at California concertMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:01 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDT
The plot thickens! Just two days after Clint Eastwood's wife of 17 years, Dina, told Us Weekly the duo separated in June 2012, the Oscar winner, 83, was photographed in Los Angeles with another woman, mom of two Erica Tomlinson-Fisher.
Here's where it gets crazy: Clint's possible flame Erica, 42, was wed until 2012 to Dina's friend of 33 years, University of Hawaii basketball coach Scott Fisher. "After Scott and Erica divorced, Erica was sure Scott was romancing Dina," alleges an unnamed source. "Erica called Clint's office last February to discuss her suspicions -- then he fell for her!"
Though Dina, 48 -- who lives on Clint's Carmel, Calif., estate while he resides in Los Angeles -- wasn't seeing Fisher, 50, at the time, the two have been casually dating since their exes got together, posits another source. When called for comment, Dina told Us, "I am saddened to see photos of Clint with Ms. Tomlinson-Fisher. I look forward to new beginnings."
On Monday, Sept. 2, however, Dina took to Twitter to defend her estranged husband. "I don't like reading negative things about Clint," the "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" star tweeted. "He is a wonderful, good natured, brilliant person. No matter what, I attest to that."
Dina and Clint have one daughter together, Morgan, 16, and the Oscar-winning actor is also dad to seven other kids. Clint has yet to comment on his split from Dina, but his manager told Us, "I know nothing about that."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite