CNN's Don Lemon: Jonah Hill 'Was a Tool' for Ignoring Me in Hotel Lobby
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: POA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Kovac/.14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Jonah Hill has gotten too big for his britches, according to CNN anchor Don Lemon.
The 46-year-old TV journalist got into a Twitter war with the "21 Jump Street" actor on Nov. 8. "Said hi to Jonah in a hotel," Lemon wrote. "Think he thought I was a bellman. Didn't know his name til the bellman told me. A lesson to always be kind."
Lemon later added that Hill, 28, "was a tool."
The tweets eventually caught Hill's attention, who responded via the social networking site. "I said hi. What do you want me to do, move in with you? I was in a hurry," the actor explained. "Didn't realize you were a 12 year old girl. Peace."
An hour later, Hill explained his actions. "I walked out of the restroom and found you waiting for me," the Superbad star wrote. "Shook hands, said hi and was on my way. Sorry if you found that rude."
Lemon explained that he was simply waiting for his luggage. "The bellman and I laughed at how self-important you were. Just being honest. Be nice. Stardom is fleeting."
Hill later removed his tweets, while Lemon vowed to share his side on CNN's "Starting Point" with Soledad O'Brien.
Tell Us: Whose side are you on?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: CNN's Don Lemon: Jonah Hill "Was a Tool" for Ignoring Me in Hotel Lobby
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite