CNN's Don Lemon: Jonah Hill 'Was a Tool' for Ignoring Me in Hotel Lobby
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: POA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Kovac/.14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
Jonah Hill has gotten too big for his britches, according to CNN anchor Don Lemon.
The 46-year-old TV journalist got into a Twitter war with the "21 Jump Street" actor on Nov. 8. "Said hi to Jonah in a hotel," Lemon wrote. "Think he thought I was a bellman. Didn't know his name til the bellman told me. A lesson to always be kind."
Lemon later added that Hill, 28, "was a tool."
The tweets eventually caught Hill's attention, who responded via the social networking site. "I said hi. What do you want me to do, move in with you? I was in a hurry," the actor explained. "Didn't realize you were a 12 year old girl. Peace."
An hour later, Hill explained his actions. "I walked out of the restroom and found you waiting for me," the Superbad star wrote. "Shook hands, said hi and was on my way. Sorry if you found that rude."
Lemon explained that he was simply waiting for his luggage. "The bellman and I laughed at how self-important you were. Just being honest. Be nice. Stardom is fleeting."
Hill later removed his tweets, while Lemon vowed to share his side on CNN's "Starting Point" with Soledad O'Brien.
Tell Us: Whose side are you on?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: CNN's Don Lemon: Jonah Hill "Was a Tool" for Ignoring Me in Hotel Lobby
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite