CNN's Don Lemon: Jonah Hill 'Was a Tool' for Ignoring Me in Hotel Lobby
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: POA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Kovac/.14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
Jonah Hill has gotten too big for his britches, according to CNN anchor Don Lemon.
The 46-year-old TV journalist got into a Twitter war with the "21 Jump Street" actor on Nov. 8. "Said hi to Jonah in a hotel," Lemon wrote. "Think he thought I was a bellman. Didn't know his name til the bellman told me. A lesson to always be kind."
Lemon later added that Hill, 28, "was a tool."
The tweets eventually caught Hill's attention, who responded via the social networking site. "I said hi. What do you want me to do, move in with you? I was in a hurry," the actor explained. "Didn't realize you were a 12 year old girl. Peace."
An hour later, Hill explained his actions. "I walked out of the restroom and found you waiting for me," the Superbad star wrote. "Shook hands, said hi and was on my way. Sorry if you found that rude."
Lemon explained that he was simply waiting for his luggage. "The bellman and I laughed at how self-important you were. Just being honest. Be nice. Stardom is fleeting."
Hill later removed his tweets, while Lemon vowed to share his side on CNN's "Starting Point" with Soledad O'Brien.
Tell Us: Whose side are you on?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: CNN's Don Lemon: Jonah Hill "Was a Tool" for Ignoring Me in Hotel Lobby
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite