CNN's Don Lemon: Jonah Hill 'Was a Tool' for Ignoring Me in Hotel Lobby
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: POA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Kovac/.14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Jonah Hill has gotten too big for his britches, according to CNN anchor Don Lemon.
The 46-year-old TV journalist got into a Twitter war with the "21 Jump Street" actor on Nov. 8. "Said hi to Jonah in a hotel," Lemon wrote. "Think he thought I was a bellman. Didn't know his name til the bellman told me. A lesson to always be kind."
Lemon later added that Hill, 28, "was a tool."
The tweets eventually caught Hill's attention, who responded via the social networking site. "I said hi. What do you want me to do, move in with you? I was in a hurry," the actor explained. "Didn't realize you were a 12 year old girl. Peace."
An hour later, Hill explained his actions. "I walked out of the restroom and found you waiting for me," the Superbad star wrote. "Shook hands, said hi and was on my way. Sorry if you found that rude."
Lemon explained that he was simply waiting for his luggage. "The bellman and I laughed at how self-important you were. Just being honest. Be nice. Stardom is fleeting."
Hill later removed his tweets, while Lemon vowed to share his side on CNN's "Starting Point" with Soledad O'Brien.
Tell Us: Whose side are you on?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: CNN's Don Lemon: Jonah Hill "Was a Tool" for Ignoring Me in Hotel Lobby
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite