- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet3 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/ABImages/Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: JD1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: HonopixFrame/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
By Jessica Wedemeyer
In spite of his status as one of Hollywood's hottest leading men, Colin Farrell's life has recently taken a turn toward the mundane. And though he may have starred in two major films this year, the Irishman has traded in Hollywood nightclubs and stunning starlets for messy ice cream dates and plastic dinosaurs.
"I have priorities that are the same thing as a majority of people: friends, family, and a little bit of work thrown in there," the Irishman told Wonderwall at the Los Angeles premiere of his latest film, "Seven Psychopaths."
At the top of his list of priorities are sons James, 9, and Henry, 3, who the reformed bad boy has been spotted with more and more in recent months.
RELATED: Reformed Celeb Bad Boys
What exactly does the heartthrob consider the best part of fatherhood? "Pretty much everything," he says. "It's easier picking out what's your least favorite part."
"It's just a never-ending factory line of various parts," he adds.
While the father of two has certainly cleaned up his act since a 2005 stint in rehab, one thing that hasn't changed is his charming sense of humor -- or his flare for disheveled-chic ensembles. (Remember this shirtless sweatpants-plus-blazer combo?) The actor showed up on the black carpet in a blazer over a white T-shirt with a graphic print of co-star Christopher Walken's face. (Co-star Sam Rockwell donned a similar tee.)
"My wifebeater didn't come back from the laundromat in time," he explained of his not-so-designer duds.
So it's clear Colin might be in the market for some wardrobe staples more suitable for a star with four films slated for 2013. (That's a lot of co-stars' faces to pick from!)
As the hunky actor settles more and more into the role of a lifetime, fatherhood, he seems content to let the roles from his past fade into history. Though he recalled some of his former bad-boy ways to play an alcoholic writer in "Seven Psychopaths," that's a part of his life better left in a fantasy world. When asked if he needs a real-life drinking partner, the actor replied, "Like I need an arrow in the neck!"
RELATED: Hottest International Men
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite