Consultant suing Val Kilmer for back fees
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: DR2/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: J. Dennis Thomas/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:36:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Lawyer Says More Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against 'Hollywood InsiMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:39:00 PM
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew 'American Idol' Contract, but NBCU and E! Future UncertMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3
SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) -- An Arizona consulting firm is suing Val Kilmer for more than $128,000 in back fees.
The lawsuit by Executive Consulting Inc. claims Val, who owned a ranch on the Pecos River in northern New Mexico, hired company President Ellen Colemire to help him with financial difficulties.
The suit was filed in state district court in Las Vegas. Val Kilmer's New Mexico attorney, Julia Broggi, told the Albuquerque Journal in a story Thursday that it has been transferred to federal court.
Val says he doesn't owe the money.
RELATED: Celebs with insured body parts
The "Top Gun" actor used to own a 5,300-acre ranch near the town of Pecos. He put it on the market in 2009 for $33 million. The next year, the Internal Revenue Service slapped a lien on the property for back taxes. Val Kilmer sold the property in 2011 for $18.5 million.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom couture
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite