Consultant suing Val Kilmer for back fees
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: DR2/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: J. Dennis Thomas/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) -- An Arizona consulting firm is suing Val Kilmer for more than $128,000 in back fees.
The lawsuit by Executive Consulting Inc. claims Val, who owned a ranch on the Pecos River in northern New Mexico, hired company President Ellen Colemire to help him with financial difficulties.
The suit was filed in state district court in Las Vegas. Val Kilmer's New Mexico attorney, Julia Broggi, told the Albuquerque Journal in a story Thursday that it has been transferred to federal court.
Val says he doesn't owe the money.
RELATED: Celebs with insured body parts
The "Top Gun" actor used to own a 5,300-acre ranch near the town of Pecos. He put it on the market in 2009 for $33 million. The next year, the Internal Revenue Service slapped a lien on the property for back taxes. Val Kilmer sold the property in 2011 for $18.5 million.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom couture
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite