Consultant suing Val Kilmer for back fees
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: DR2/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: J. Dennis Thomas/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons MarathonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:36:00 AM
- 'The View' Gets New Logo and Set for New SeasonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:19:00 AM
- 7 Breakout Movie Stars of Fall 2014 From a 'Gone Girl' to a 'Maze RunnerMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:19:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Announces 'Breaking Bad' Los Angeles Scavenger HuntMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:06:00 AM
- 'Big Brother': Kathy Griffin Joins Zingbot to Roast Remaining HouseguestsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:16:00 PM
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons Marathon
SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) -- An Arizona consulting firm is suing Val Kilmer for more than $128,000 in back fees.
The lawsuit by Executive Consulting Inc. claims Val, who owned a ranch on the Pecos River in northern New Mexico, hired company President Ellen Colemire to help him with financial difficulties.
The suit was filed in state district court in Las Vegas. Val Kilmer's New Mexico attorney, Julia Broggi, told the Albuquerque Journal in a story Thursday that it has been transferred to federal court.
Val says he doesn't owe the money.
RELATED: Celebs with insured body parts
The "Top Gun" actor used to own a 5,300-acre ranch near the town of Pecos. He put it on the market in 2009 for $33 million. The next year, the Internal Revenue Service slapped a lien on the property for back taxes. Val Kilmer sold the property in 2011 for $18.5 million.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom couture
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite