Consultant suing Val Kilmer for back fees
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: DR2/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: J. Dennis Thomas/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Aaron McGruder's 'Black Jesus' Somehow Draws Anger From Family GroupMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:10:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet
SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) -- An Arizona consulting firm is suing Val Kilmer for more than $128,000 in back fees.
The lawsuit by Executive Consulting Inc. claims Val, who owned a ranch on the Pecos River in northern New Mexico, hired company President Ellen Colemire to help him with financial difficulties.
The suit was filed in state district court in Las Vegas. Val Kilmer's New Mexico attorney, Julia Broggi, told the Albuquerque Journal in a story Thursday that it has been transferred to federal court.
Val says he doesn't owe the money.
RELATED: Celebs with insured body parts
The "Top Gun" actor used to own a 5,300-acre ranch near the town of Pecos. He put it on the market in 2009 for $33 million. The next year, the Internal Revenue Service slapped a lien on the property for back taxes. Val Kilmer sold the property in 2011 for $18.5 million.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom couture
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite