Consultant suing Val Kilmer for back fees
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: DR2/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: J. Dennis Thomas/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's Family
SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) -- An Arizona consulting firm is suing Val Kilmer for more than $128,000 in back fees.
The lawsuit by Executive Consulting Inc. claims Val, who owned a ranch on the Pecos River in northern New Mexico, hired company President Ellen Colemire to help him with financial difficulties.
The suit was filed in state district court in Las Vegas. Val Kilmer's New Mexico attorney, Julia Broggi, told the Albuquerque Journal in a story Thursday that it has been transferred to federal court.
Val says he doesn't owe the money.
RELATED: Celebs with insured body parts
The "Top Gun" actor used to own a 5,300-acre ranch near the town of Pecos. He put it on the market in 2009 for $33 million. The next year, the Internal Revenue Service slapped a lien on the property for back taxes. Val Kilmer sold the property in 2011 for $18.5 million.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom couture
Get out the vote
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite