Hollywood couple Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger escaped injury on Sunday night after his mother's house caught on fire.
RELATED: See what evens Cooper and Zellweger attended last year
The blaze was sparked at the residence in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania while the two stars and Cooper's mother were at home watching the Golden Globe Awards on TV.
RELATED: Get a makeover to look like your favorite celeb
Fire trucks were called to the scene and the blaze was extinguished. No injuries were reported, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Learn all about Cooper's movie career
© 2014 Microsoft