Cops called to Clint Eastwood's home in swatting prank
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.1 of 15
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Ron Sachs/CNP/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 15
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures12 of 15
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News13 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
Police have been called to Clint Eastwood's Los Angeles home in response to a report of armed men inside the house.
Several officers rushed to the "Dirty Harry" legend's property this week after a 911 call was placed, alleging that men with assault weapons were in the actor's house and people had been shot.
However, when cops arrived at the scene they found nothing wrong, leading them to believe it was a 'swatting' prank, according to TMZ.
Tom Cruise, Chris Brown, Ashton Kutcher and Justin Bieber are among the stars who have fallen victim to the worrying practice, in which callers phone in fake crimes to elicit an urgent police response.
A 12-year-old boy was charged earlier this month in connection to a false emergency call that sparked the police raid on Kutcher's Los Angeles home in October.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite